Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Autumn 🍁

Wow it's been so crazy lately I can hardly think back on what has happened in the past month. The most exciting news happened on October 18th early in the morn. Lisa brought baby Violet Anne into this world!!! Only 5.2 lbs but cute as can be. Lisa was a champ and Ken was at her side the entire time. I think she looks like the twins but everyone says she looks like miss Ellie. I just love her to pieces. Lorie was able to visit us for a short time from Guatemala and what a blessing that was. We miss her and Ed so much. We are so grateful for their sacrifice and feel the blessings from it daily. 


Dallin and I are officially one month away from moving into our new home! Painting is right around the corner and then carpets and floors. I can't believe we are getting so close. Christmas in a new house is going to be great. 

Halloween is approaching...it's tomorrow! This past weekend we were all able to watch Maddi in her "howl" performance with her dance team at USU! She is such a great dancer and has come so far in her dancing career. Note to Maddi: Maddi I'm so proud of you! I love watching you dance. Your passion truly comes through in your dancing. I love you and I'm such a proud sissy. Xoxo

I love this time of year! It's officially my favorite. The colors, smells, weather...I LOVE it all. As the holidays approach it's a good time to relax and enjoy life before the chaos. Have some apple cider and sit by the fire...crazy time is approaching. 

1 comment: