Popular Posts

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The End of a great dance season!

Well we pulled it off again! The Dance Factory Studio is ready to take on the summer. We had our annual dance recital on the 14th and 15th of May. Our dancers did a wonderful job and we couldn't have been more proud. It's always a strange feeling at the end of the year. It's a huge relief don't get me wrong but at the same time I can't help but feel anxiety towards the next year. All these questions play over and over in my mind. Will that certain girl come back? Are parents impressed with our studio? Will I be able to choreograph as good as my last year? Am I good enough? It all may sound a bit silly but like I've said in past posts I love my job and I want to do my very best. 
Our studio has come so far the last couple years. We have a reputation behind our studio's name and I want to keep building from that. Our DFS staff is amazing and we all work so well together. Might I add that there is nothing better than working for your Mother. She is the foundation to our studio! We wouldn't be anywhere without her. Love you Mom! 



No comments:

Post a Comment