Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Galbraith Wedding 5/2/2013

Austin is a married man can you believe it? Brianne Moffit Galbraith is the lucky woman! They were married yesterday in the Logan Temple. It was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever attended. Austin looked at Brianne in the most sincere, kind, loving way! It was a tear fest and I was grateful for the experience to be there with them at such a special time in their lives.
Dallin and Austin became best friends after Glory and Lorie introduced them in 1999. I'm sure the two mothers had no idea what they were getting themselves into by the introduction but as years have passed it's been quite the friendship journey.
Brianne and Austin are made for each other. Brianne has the worlds biggest heart...and brain. She is a smart, determined little thing and I love her. I'm so happy they found each other when they did. Timing is everything and heavenly father knows when and where things need to happen. I know that there will be many more blog posts mentioning the Galbraith's. They are great friends and they always will be!



No comments:

Post a Comment