Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrity Dance Competition 2013

Another competition season has come and gone! It's weird to think that our dance girls only have one performance left. Which by the way is our huge dance recital that is May 14th and 15th at the BRHS...Don't miss it! Our girls have worked so hard this year and it definitely shines through their dancing. Just like everything else in life there are ups and downs in the dance world and luckily our ENTIRE studio and staff loves what they do.
This past weekend our girls earned multiple 1st places and overall achievements from judges. Our studio even received the best showmanship award! Boy was I a proud teacher! Every time one of our teams ended a routine I wanted to turn to the crowd and say "Those are my girls, I taught them!" There wasn't one girl on the floor from our studio who wasn't trying her hardest. I appreciate the hard work and dedication they bring to our studio. They represent us and make us stand tall. If any of you are reading this I love you! Thanks for all you have taught me XOXO 
                                                 -Morg 


No comments:

Post a Comment