Popular Posts

Monday, May 13, 2013

Color Vibe 5k! What a great weekend...

This weekend was full of fun filled events. It was needed because this week is going to be a roller coaster. On Saturday my My Mom, Baylee, Me and Maddi all registered for the color vibe 5k run. It was each of our first time doing it so we were a bit anxious to see how it would all play out. it ended up being one of the funnest things I've ever done. At the starting line and every 1/2 mile there was a "color station" Where they would just cover you in a cornstarch based, colored powder. Maddi even got it up her nose and still continues to sneeze neon green. After the race ended there was a dance party of course and according to ME that is when the real fun began. I was having a ball head bashing and dancing like a crazy person. I'm positive people thought I was intoxicated...But NOPE I'm just a little crazy when music is blasting and the bass is pounding, talk about adrenaline. I'm so happy my best friends are my sisters and Mom. I wish they knew how much they meant to me.
Sunday (yesterday) was Mothers Day!!! Yipeee HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you mommies out there. I'm so grateful for all the mothers in my life especially my Mom and Lorie. We would be nowhere without our mom's. I love mine very much and hope to become HALF the woman she is someday.
Well this week is dance review...Enough said right? There is much to do and as of right now READY, Get SET...GOOOOO!






No comments:

Post a Comment