Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend getaway xoxo

Memorial weekend is always a special time to reflect on the lives that have gone before us. It's such a sad but proud feeling to have the entire day. I'm so grateful for my freedoms I have as an American citizen. Those who have fought and died for our country will never comprehend the gratitude I have towards them. 
To enjoy our day off Dallin and I took a quick trip to Park City! We had study group in Bountiful Sunday night with Dallin's family so we thought what the heck, let's go! We arrived Sunday night and as soon as we checked in we enjoyed some treats and hot tubbing! When we woke up we had some breakfast at our favorite place called Omelet and bagels. Their breakfast is to DIE FOR. After breakfast we did some shopping (which usually isn't my favorite) and stopped my Mrs. fields cookies (always my favorite) after the shopping and cookies we visited the Olympic Games park. It was so fun and interesting to learn more about the Winter Olympic Games when they came to Utah. After that little activity we went to a movie. By the time we were into our second LARGE bag of popcorn I thought to myself "Maybe it's time to go home." Ha ha after thoughts like that come to my mind it means I'm tired and I've had my fun...mission accomplished. I love the freedom Dallin and I have to go on little spontaneous trips, they save me. I love you honey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment