Popular Posts

Monday, July 1, 2013

Broken elbows and blistered feet.

The last few weeks have been quite memorable...To say the least. Lets start with two weeks ago when it was our TWO year anniversary! How in the world has it been two years? 30 years will be here before we know it! ha ha just kidding, lets hope not. We had a wonderful relaxing day together. We had a nice early breakfast, went to the gym (don't judge, we love the gym) and for lunch we went to Elements! Mmmm it was so tasty. We tried just about everything the lunch menu offered...What's up 5 lbs? Make yourself at home and join my butt and hips(Not kidding) After that we checked in to the Anniversary Inn and enjoyed Summer Fest across the street. Kettle corn, my man and some good music is all I need. It was a simple day and that's how I prefer an anniversary celebration. I love my husband more than anything in this world. He takes such good care of me and I don't deserve him. I love you Dallin...2 years down, FOREVER to go. XOXO

Ragnar Relay 2013...CHECK! Still alive and breathing HALLELUJAH...You'd say the same thing after 7.8 miles straight, up hill. It was such a great time despite all the miles we ran. Running is such an outlet for me so when you put friends and all you can eat trail mix into the equation, I'M IN! I love running so much in fact that I signed up for my first FULL 26.2 mile marathon! Crazy? Maybe but I want to prove to myself that I can overcome such a physical obstacle. My sister in-laws Lisa and Glory have both run full marathons so they've made we want to do it! I'm currently training and so far it hasn't been too rough. The difficult days are ahead but I'm up for it and ready to work hard.

Broken elbow for Dallin Folks! Softball can be rough sometimes and Dallin has officially retired. Though it was a beautiful catch it was definitely not worth it. Thursday night was a  party in the ER. I've never seen D in so much pain, it was very sad to see. Dallin will be getting surgery sometime  within the next week so keep him in your prayers. I hope we stay healthy for the next little while, for my sake and our bank accounts. Sure glad he is okay!

So there ya have it! Broken bones and all but life is still good people. Feeling so blessed XOXO

 KETTLE CORN!
 Finishing the Ragnar Relay.
 Lunch with my best friends! It was so great seeing them all...I'm a little behind in the kid department...
 Me and Jesse before our first leg!
 The van!
 Dress shopping for Maddi! Such a fun date with my Sister and Mom.
Austin and Brianne Galbraith are finally married. We love them so much #lifelongfriends

4 comments:

  1. So this explains why I seen you walking out of the hospital. I thought it was you! Ouch broken elbow, no bueno! I like your blog spot :) Congrats on your 2 Year Anniversary. You look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that was you!! You are so tiny and beautiful! I feel like such a retard for not grabbing you and saying "Lisa?" ha ha you look so happy and great. Your family is so precious, I hope I get to see you again soon. take care.

      Delete
    2. Hehe, I was going to stop too. But my sister had a baby, and I couldn't wait to see him! :) But thank you! You look beautiful as ever. You take care and take care of your hubby an his elbow. Haha

      Delete