Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Rawlings XOXO

My baby sister is married! WHAT? It was such a wonderful day to spend with our families. On September 20th Maddi married her sweetheart for time and all eternity in the Logan temple. Maddi married Riley Rawlings from Preston, Idaho. He is such a great guy and is a wonderful addition to the crazy Roche bunch. They are both working and going to school in Logan so they are close by, so close in fact that they are our neighbors! Colonial village apartments welcomes another newly wed couple. Until our house is built in Smithfield Maddi and I just live a few doors away. Jaycee should retire and move here too don't ya think? Then all the Roche sisters could be together! Ha ha Bay would love that;) we are so excited for Maddi and Riley! Thanks to everyone who was a part of the big day and helped us out. It was PERFECT <3






Summer is officially over now that the wedding is over:( Baylee and the girls left for Spain once again. The night before they leave is the absolute worst! Goodbyes do not get easier and I think all of us thought that it would over time. Between the Carroll's in Spain and my in-laws in Guatemala I am so sick of saying goodbye! I could never do what I see Baylee go through. If you know me you know that I am a home body. When I am away from my family I am not myself. I'm not very well on my own, quite opposite from Baylee. She is miss independent and I look up to her for that and many other reasons. Baby #3 makes her appearance in December and she is going to rock it! I love you sissy thanks for a great summer. 

Today I am missing the Carroll's and Dallin!!!! Dallin is in California on a business/vacation trip with his co-workers. On Saturday they all went to the USC vs. USU football game! Sadly our Aggies lost but the guys are still having a great time. Dallin has taken lots of fun pictures and I'm happy to see him having a good time. It's now been three days without him...so it's time to come home! 

The house is coming right along! Check it out:) 
We are very blessed and happy to be where we are in our lives. There is much to look forward to in the next couple months! Lisa is having her baby girl on the 18th and Lorie is coming on the 15th. There are no words that can describe my excitement for these upcoming events! I just want to jump up and down when I think about it. Lisa is just OWNING her pregnancy. She made 2,000 cookies and did all the refreshments for Maddi's wedding 8 months pregnant. Who does that? Did I mention she can still run? Yeah...like 7 miles. She is a rock star and I'm so thankful for her example in my life. 
Dancing has started up again and my marathon is on Saturday. To say I'm overwhelmed is a bit of an understatement. I'm overwhelmed in a very positive way though...if that makes sense. Life is full of opportunities and if we can take them all I imagine we will all be a little crazy. Crazy blessed, crazy good, crazy loved. It's a crazy life! 
Love the Watts' 






No comments:

Post a Comment