Popular Posts

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to me! 23 years old.

Well it's over with and I am now a mature 23 year old! 23 sounds so old to me, where did time go?
This year's birthday is going down in history as the best birthday ever! It all started with a surprise breakfast at kneaders with Dallin! After breakfast we opened presents...the best part, or so I thought. I got an amazing pair of shoes, skirt, watch and an amazing necklace from Dallin. My mom was very generous this year also Ha ha she got me some really cute spring clothes and even got my old Miss BRV crown all cased up for me! I was so excited. After presents Dallin and I had a picnic in the park. We talked and enjoyed the AMAZING weather, it was pure bliss. After lunch we returned home and got ready for my birthday party! When my mom arrived to our apartment she brought the cutest little chocolate bunny with her! Dallin and my mom both went in on it and I was ecstatic! JUST WHAT I WANTED!!! What a great day I had and ended even better with my family. We roller skated, played laser tag, ate pizza and just enjoyed each other completely. I love my family so much and I was grateful I got to spend my birthday with them. Family that couldn't be there called and left me such thoughtful messages. Ed and Lorie even sent me a gift from Guatemala. They sent three beautiful hand painted bracelets! I will keep them forever. I love my family and am thankful for another year of health and happiness.

















No comments:

Post a Comment